Engraved rings dipped into hot wax have been used since 3500 BC in Mesopotamia until 18th century Europe, when closing deals - as a proof of authenticity.
Even though the word signet is most likely to come from the signature, for us this signature is a symbol of our individuality, our empowerment, and the freedom to break with old concepts.
Stone: Pink Mother of Pearl
Material: Sterling Silver or Gold Vermeil
- This ring is a one-of-a-kind piece made with Sterling Silver or Gold Vermeil.
- It has a 1-year guarantee and lifetime assistance.
- Gold vermeil is a high-quality form of gold plating in which a thick layer of gold ( 10 microns of 18k gold) is coated upon sterling silver
- Please note that every ring is made with a natural Pink Mother of Pearl, so the colour can vary slightly.
- Every ring comes in an organic cotton pouch and a plantable box that has mustard seeds inside to reduce our waste.
ABOUT THE CRYSTAL
Mother of Pearl brings the gentle healing power of the sea. It is a stress-relieving stone; relaxing, soothing, and calming to the emotions. Mother of Pearl stimulates our intuition, imagination, sensitivity, and adaptability. It helps our emotions become more harmonious and balanced
If you need any help finding the right size or right stone for you, you can always contact us. If you are in doubt about your finder size, feel free to drop us a message.