Engraved rings dipped into hot wax have been used since 3500 BC in Mesopotamia until 18th century Europe, when closing deals - as a proof of authenticity.
Even though the word signet is most likely to come from a signature, for us this signature is a symbol of our individuality, our empowerment, and the freedom to break with old concepts.
Stone: Lapis Lazuli
Material: Sterling Silver and Gold Vermeil
- This ring is a one-of-a-kind piece made with Sterling Silver and Gold Vermeil.
- It has a 1-year guarantee and lifetime assistance.
- Gold vermeil is a high-quality form of gold plating in which a thick layer of gold ( 10 microns of 18k gold) is coated upon sterling silver.
- Please note that every ring is made with a natural Lapis Lazuli, so the colour can vary slightly.
- Every ring comes in an organic cotton pouch and a plantable box that has mustard seeds inside to reduce our waste.
ABOUT THE CRYSTAL:
Lapis Lazuli encourages self-awareness, allows self-expression and qualities of honesty, compassion, and morality to the personality. It is known as the stone of truth. It acts in our creativity and deep inner communication.
During the renaissance, lapis lazuli was grounded into powder and used by Michelangelo to paint the Sistine chapel.
If you need any help finding the right size or right stone for you, you can always contact us. If you are in doubt about your finder size, feel free to drop us a message.