Engraved rings dipped into hot wax have been used since 3500 BC in Mesopotamia until 18th century Europe, when closing deals - as a proof of authenticity.
Even though the word signet is most likely to come from the signature, for us this signature is a symbol of our individuality, our empowerment and the freedom to break with old concepts.
Material: Gold Vermeil.
- This ring is a one-of-a-kind piece made with Sterling Silver and Gold Vermeil.
- It has a 1-year guarantee and lifetime assistance.
- Gold vermeil is a high-quality form of gold plating in which a thick layer of gold (8microns of 18k gold) is coated upon sterling silver.
- Please note that every ring is made with a natural Obsidian, so the colour can vary slightly.
- Every ring comes in a cotton pouch and a plantable box that has mustard seeds inside to reduce our waste.
ABOUT THE CRYSTAL:
Obsidian is a powerful protection stone, they are connected with absorbing and transforming negative energy, and helps to prevent the drain of personal energy.
Obsidian is a strength-giving stone and can provide support for self-discipline issues.
If you need any help finding the right size or right stone for you, you can always contact us. If you are in doubt about your finder size, feel free to drop us a message.