Engraved rings dipped into hot wax have been used since 3500 BC in Mesopotamia until 18th century Europe, when closing deals - as a proof of authenticity.
Even though the word signet is most likely to come from a signature, for us this signature is a symbol of our individuality, our empowerment and the freedom to break with old concepts.
Stone: Red Agate
Material: Sterling Silver and Gold Vermeil.
- This ring is a one of a kind piece made with Sterling Silver and Gold Vermeil.
- It has a 1-year guarantee and lifetime assistance.
- Gold vermeil is a high-quality form of gold plating in which a thick layer of gold (8 microns of 18k gold) is coated upon sterling silver.
- Please note that every ring is made with a natural Red Agate, so the colour can vary slightly.
- Every ring comes in a cotton pouch and a plantable box that has mustard seeds inside to reduce our waste.
ABOUT THE CRYSTAL:
Dated back to Ancient Egypt, Agates are formed in the cavities of Magma Rock. After many years it is naturally washed out, therefore is a gemstone connected to the element of water.
Agate gemstones are known as the Earth Rainbow as it is one of the only crystals that can be found in almost any colour of nature, including colourless forms.
Red Agate is connected with our Primary Chakra, the Root Chakra. They benefit our vitality, helping in our safety and grounding.
If you need any help finding the right size or right stone for you, you can always contact us. If you are in doubt about your finder size, feel free to drop us a message.